Akira is here! (August 24, 2011)

Wednesday 24 August 2011
Akira here!

The summer holiday is ending!
but it seems like the temperature won't go down yet, isn't it?

You know, I'd like to have all my mail-mag friends to know this first.
You know, Akira's Dance Division
will soon start!

It will be a regional activity though... It will be held at the region I'm living in, Fukuoka.
The Avex Artist Academy school will help me
in making a dance unit!

It is limited to boys only
but please look forward to it.
If you live near the venue, please do check the homepage.

Akira Dance Department will be streamed at the USTREAM.
So I hope all of my mail mag friends could check the homepage for details.

Speaking of USTREAM,
We will do it tomorrow, on 25th a live broadcast on Dori5 channel at USTREAM/NicoNico Doga.

Please look forward to it!

Then then,
to those who born on September,
There'll be a member sending you a wish.
Please accept it!

This is the form for you (September-born) to fill.
link: https://ssl.avexnet.or.jp/form/official/dream5birth_9/


Piyo!Piyo!
I ate this at the Nagoya before!
It was so delicious.
(laugh)

Well then, take care!

_______________________________________________________________________
This is mailmag trans for Akira's post.

Since he provided us with his dorky horse-like pose, his image in my mind had changed drastically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment