I'm sorry by Owner

Sunday 28 August 2011
I'm totally sorry. I'm a very bad-tempered girl that I can't stand all the internet explorers happening when I tried to translate their blogs. This is all because my brother's PC was still opened even when he is out which making my Internet slows... Plus that I've done a mistake... I saved new image on Momona's image that I forgot to attached on her blog. The Internet Explorers keep coming up that I feel like throwing this brand new PC down our home so I close the blogs and stops translating. When the Internet become better (which I don't think it'll be anytime soon though, he is not working fom today on as we are having some holidays so he will be home all the time T-T ). I will continue as soon as I can but I can't promise I'll translate all the blogs I've skipped...

Hope you can understand...

0 comments:

Post a Comment