Akira's Diary Thank You For All The Trouble For These Few Days! (August 23, 2011)

Wednesday 24 August 2011


Akira!

here!

I'm sorry for all the nuisance I've been doing at 24hour TV, Monkiki-san!
He was so kind and funny!

He can't stop asking for me to take pictures.
When we do have some time I got something else to do.
And we ended up couldn't take any pic.

I wish we could meet again!

I wish we will surely meet again!

By the way, Akira's question for today! I'm doing a campaign case, but what type is it?

Well then, bye bye
_________________________________________________________________
Blog translation for Akira's post in their official blogsite. I can't believe he is the same shy boy Akira I've been known~ That pic is epic win! More trans later. School!

0 comments:

Post a Comment