Momo is here! (August 22, 2011)

Monday 22 August 2011
It has been a while snce my last mail!

[If you don't see the pic, click here]
I had this weird feelings
for sending a mail after quite a while...

You might understand it when I write this
but...

YES!

The 24hour TV!

At 20 and 21st,
We had been invited
and participated in
Chukyo TV's
24hour TV

Dream5 had been asked
to represent
the Kids Caravan Team
in 24hour TV
singing
"WA ni Natte Odoro"

It was so much
fun and
we held our hands
together and sings
"WA ni Natte Odoro"

I sing
wholeheartedly!

It was thanks to all the audience
that it had been this much of fun
and it wasn't really
a bad stage!

To all the students of Dori5 Junior High,
to all the staffs,
to all other casts,
and,
to all our family

Thank you
very much!

I'm sorry
for being so sudden! (laugh)

but, I've always
felt like
I want express
my the feeling
of gratitude

Really
thank you
very much!

To everyone who couldn't
see this mail,
to people who read
and comment on
the mails or the blog
and again,
I feel very touched...

Thank you very much!

Well then,

Everyone,
I love you!
_________________________________________________________________
Mailmag translation for Momona's e-mail. Please support this group!

0 comments:

Post a Comment