Miko-chan Here! (August 19, 2011)

Friday 19 August 2011
It should've been Barbecue
for this hot summer!

[picture]
It was so delicious!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Y'know, somehow
I can feel the warmth
flowing in both my heart body
because my friends are here.( *`ω´)

So, our subject. (laugh)
As from tomorrow, 20th and 21st,
we will be appearing in
Chukyo TV's 24hour TV 34
in [Ai wa Chikyuu wo Sukuu] (◎_◎;)
(*Broadcast on Tokai region)

I'm so excited! (◎_◎;)
I've never thought to appear in the
program I've seen in previous years.

It was like a dream!♪( ´▽`)

Just like
"Love is Rescuing the World"
Mikoto's love is always
there
for all my mail friends!(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Reach them, my love! ((((;゜Д゜)))))))
To people who watches the TV, to people who will come,
I'm counting on you!

nfu!(^_-)-☆
_______________________________________________________________________
This is a translation from Hibi Mikoto's mailmag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment