The Goal of Emotion Yuuno here! (August 21, 2011)

Sunday 21 August 2011



We are sent here to take part in Chukyo TV's [24hour TV] to represents Kids Caravan Team in the charity.

As the Caravan Team
ended,
I feel like crying
when I think that
even when I'm at home,
this is the best work I've done
for this month

To people who are not in Tokai Region
and couldn't watch the live
I'm very sorry
that you couldn't understand what I've been talking about.

Incidentally,
Momo-chan is watching
the 24hour TV!

It seems that
she cannot shut her mouth

but...

Yuuno had
always open my
mouth big
when I'm watching TV...

The post by Momona-chan
just now also had my mouth opened big.

laugh3x

See you then!
niko!((*^o^*))
__________________________________________________________________
This is blog translation for Yuuno's post in their official blogsite. Please support this group!

0 comments:

Post a Comment